6 best essential oils that have got healing properties
For anyone suffering from some kind of health problem, the use of essential oils may be a good practice. Essential oils have got a lot of positive health benefits, such as promoting healing in your body. Essential oils have been used as part of herbal medicinal treatment for centuries. So you can rest assured that the use of essential oils is very effective. If you are wondering, if there are certain types of essential oils that you can use to promote healing, there certainly are. Here are some of the best essential oils that you can use, in order to make your body heal faster and more effective.
- Eucalyptus essential oil – One of the practical applications of this essential oil is that it can fight off staph infections. And most common infections are caused by staph bacteria, which will mean that the use of eucalyptus could help your body fight off most kinds of bacterial infections.
- Lavender essential oil – Lavender oil actually promotes cellular regeneration, which makes it great to use to heal shallow cuts and wounds. It also helps disinfect injuries, which means that the use of this essential oil can actually reduce the chances of getting an infection.
- Tea tree essential oil – Fungal infections can keep your skin from healing completely. That is why if you are suffering from a fungal infection, using tea tree oil is crucial. This kind of herbal oil can quickly and completely get rid of most types of fungal infection. This makes it one of the best essential oils to use for anti-fungal treatments.
- Rosemary essential oil – This is an essential oil that helps reduce blood pressure. So this makes rosemary oil a great herbal oil to promote cardiovascular health. This property of rosemary has been known for centuries, which makes the use of this herbal oil very popular in treating cardiovascular disease.
- Lemon essential oil – Used on your skin, it can actually promote skin healing leading to more glowing and healthier skin. And it also helps reduce inflammation as well. So this anti-inflammatory property makes it awesome to help promote healing in injuries.
- Oregano essential oil – Oregano oil makes for a great all-purpose herbal medicinal treatment. It can kill bacteria and fungus as well. And it also has properties that can help boost the immune system of the body. So the use of oregano can actually help the body heal by itself.
The use of these best essential oils for healing can actually help you deal with common health problems. Just be aware that you will have to use these kinds of essential oils carefully. That is because these essential oils are actually pretty potent, which requires that you dilute them first before using them. And at most, you should only use a few small drops to treat your body, especially if you do not want to get any side effects. However, in general, it is pretty safe to use these kinds of best essential oils to promote healing for your body.